Ouseley Trust grants for choral music
If you’re a parish church, choir school, choral foundation or cathedral that maintains a high standard of choral services, you may be eligible for a grant of up to £5,000 from The Ouseley Trust.
The Trust’s purpose is to promote and maintain to a high standard the choral services of the Church of England, the Church in Wales and the Church of Ireland. Its Trustees meet twice a year to award grants to support the following activities:
- Courses for individuals or groups
- Endowment grants for scholarships or bursaries
- Fees for individual choristers having places at recognised choir schools
- Purchase of liturgical music
- Other projects (eg outreach) of an innovative kind that are likely to further the object of the Trust in a direct and effective way. In very exceptional circumstances, these may include music commissions.
Every project must have a direct bearing on the promotion and maintenance to a high standard of choral services.
The deadline for the next round of grants is 28th February.
For application details, visit: http://www.ouseleytrust.org.uk/procedure.html