News of events recommended by Action Planning for networking, training, inspiring, developing, enjoying, learning…
FUNDING CAPITAL PROJECTS FOR CHURCHES
AN ACTION PLANNING WORKSHOP IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ANTHONY COLLINS SOLICITORS
BIRMINGHAM, 26 NOVEMBER 2019
“But where’s the money coming from?!” For many churches, a major capital project is a huge challenge, well outside of their usual experience and expertise. Whether it’s a new boiler or a new roof, a complete re-ordering of the worship area or building a new hall or even a new church, ‘trying harder’ simply isn’t going to be enough.
We are delighted to partner with Anthony Collins Solicitors to present this workshop, during which we will:
- explore how to develop a powerful case for support that will encourage people to give
- unpack why people give and how to ask them to do so
- examine the various sources of funds available to churches for capital projects, and how to be realistic and effective when reaching out
- provide tips on what to look for when entering into construction contracts, and how to ensure you have the right charity structure to carry out the project
- explore how to put together an effective action plan for fundraising for your capital project, whilst recognising the importance of underpinning this with prayer.
The course costs £80 plus VAT. For full details, click here.
ENGAGE TOP LEADERSHIP FROM ACROSS THE CHARITY SECTOR
ACEVO ANNUAL CONFERENCE
LONDON, 21 NOVEMBER 2019
This year's conference will focus on Leading outside the ordinary.
Delegates will have the opportunity to arrange a free 15 minute advice surgery with Action Planning, to discuss an issue in person with a leading expert in their field in a dedicated area. These sessions will take place in the morning break, afternoon break and at lunchtime. ACEVO will manage the full booking process and ensure delegates attend session on the day.
For more details visit here