Director of Fundraising & Communications, International Mission to Jewish People
Director of Fundraising & communications - International Mission to Jewish People
Director of Fundraising and Communications
Are you an effective fundraising leader?
Do you want to have the opportunity to shape your role?
Does influencing and driving a fresh fundraising agenda excite you?
Salary: c£55k, in line with experience; plus benefits.
Location: Witney near Oxford. We welcome discussions about flexible working
About the role:
This is an exciting time to be joining the International Mission to Jewish People. In 2021, we asked an external organisation to review how we might achieve a step change in our fundraising which would allow us to increase our reach. This new role of Director of Fundraising and Communications has been created as a result of that review.
- A demonstrable record of delivering income growth across several fundraising channels, at least one of which should be Direct Marketing.
- Experience of supporting other staff in raising support/income generation
- Experience of overseeing a multi-income stream fundraising department – spanning areas such as individual giving, legacies and high value fundraising.
- An understanding of effective communications campaigns, and how to manage a high-quality communications function which delivers on brand, digital, production, PR and campaigns.
- Significant people management skills, with the ability to coach and motivate others to achieve.
- And you will be an experienced networker, with an ability to build high level relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
The postholder must be a committed Christian who personally subscribes to International Mission to Jewish People’s basis of faith, and who fully supports our mission objectives. It is therefore an occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be a Christian under s9 of the Equality Act.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to play a vital role in driving forward our growth agenda
- Working with an exciting leadership team in a thriving organisation committed to growth
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays plus another 3 days normally given between Christmas and New Year
- Generous pension
- Life assurance of one year’s annual salary and 30% of annual salary paid to your dependent for life.
- The opportunity to travel
About International Mission to Jewish People
The International Mission to Jewish People has been at the cutting edge of cross-cultural mission since 1842 and was formed by people with a vision and passion for the salvation of the Jewish people.
Nearly 200 years after we came into existence, International Mission to Jewish People remains at the cutting edge of mission work to the Jewish people, sharing the Good News that the Messiah promised through the Scriptures has come, and his name is Jesus.
How to apply:
For more details and how to apply for the role, please download our candidate application pack which is available from our recruitment consultant’s website at www.actionplanning.co.uk/jobs-board.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 24th July 2023
No agencies please.